Human Worms Advice And Signs My Cat May Have Worms Help!!!?

My Cat may have worms help!!!? - human worms advice and signs

Yesterday my cat ran from the room (beds) and plunged into the carpet and then stopped and pretended as if nothing (once shes done this before, and she taught it, because not repeat it .. inccident so far). Then I saw one of his poo and had such a thing as white rice (a symptom of tapeworms, is not it?) After freaking out and i goggled yahooda everything I could. I checked the ass (not shown), it is not to lose weight, and no unusual behavior, except that inccident. I saw Drontal? Veterinarians suppply online store, which will also work?

In a very eventful one, people can get worms (googling I've learned that have mass) and a daughter, 7 thats playing with Kitty. What do mass cleaning, litter, bedding, etc., but now I am worried, we could get. Of course do not want kittens.

Well, my question? Wormer, most out there? Supplements are safe, the kitten, even if they give worms? And the use for us? Just a little advice please.

Oh, and please do not tell me "Just go to the vet, I can not pay $ 40 exI agree, chair $ 20, and the prescription of $ 12 +. It's just too much. No, I'm am a bad owner, I'm willing to take him to the vet if it worsens, but before I do not want to stop. Thank u

0 comments:

Post a Comment