Pictures Of Vajina How Can I Use Different Pictures Of People And Create A Single Person With Photoshop?

How can I use different pictures of people and create a single person with Photoshop? - pictures of vajina

I Photoshop, on Monday and played with him for a week, so that random changes.
But I really want to know how I can create multiple images of people and one of them?
ex. take a person's nose, eyes or other a little more, the complexion of the skin, lips, etc.. to create a new face

Can someone me a little tutorial or guide me to a website with a?

It would be much appreciated:)

2 comments:

Jacob said...

You need to cut only the features of a face and it into another picture.

That's right, cut and when to look a certain mix well.

Suzette C said...

Use the Lasso tool to select what you want to move. Copy and paste into a new layer, then u can move and position. Using various techniques, the sensitivity of the image.

Post a Comment