What Do Americans Wear When They Wrestle Question For German Natives...sorry The Computer Messed Up And This Is Here Too Many Times...?

Question for German natives...sorry the computer messed up and this is here too many times...? - what do americans wear when they wrestle

ok I'm an American living in Germany for almost two years .... I'm 6'3 200 pounds ..... I love my bike to work and play all sports, especially football (I suk), but its funny that we always try to speak German, even if it is not very good, I like to laugh and do things that I think it is alien to the Germans, like the fight with my children in the park ... My kids love it (they are 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.) I watch football because I love. I also do things like working with my shirt if it hot outside, or when I'm driving a bike. I wear a baseball cap racks, and love for barbecuing in the winter, if there is "snow on the ground. I always have the community helping with various things, highlight know that the typical German, of course, but I appreciate your help. IDK if Germansthink I'm crazy or just a''''. typical American, I wonder what the Germans think that if someone does not come, tell me personally because they are good people? .. I live in a small village 600

0 comments:

Post a Comment