Deleted Text Message Reader Are Text Messages Saved To Sim Card Or Phone?

Are text messages saved to Sim card or Phone? - deleted text message reader

I think buying a SIM card reader (USB, that is) and I've downloaded a program that can recover deleted data from text messages on the SIM card (and other elements) through the SIM card reader. You do not know if I buy a SIM card reader, because I too always understand when my RAZR text messages trying to save SIM card or phone itself. I suppose if you could save in your phone, it will not be able to recover anything, it is therefore essential to find out. Any information would be helpful, thank you.

3 comments:

kjf e said...

Texts are usually stored in the phone, unless you go into options and save on the SIM card ... thats how it works normally on my phone ..

Akbar B said...

Save on your phone. Sorry.

waterman said...

Only numbers and names can be saved
on a SIM card, so I know.
Text messages and other media on the phone.

Post a Comment