Rolling Organizer I'm Looking For Oversized Magazine Organizers For Rolling Stone Magazine?

I'm looking for oversized magazine organizers for Rolling Stone Magazine? - rolling organizer

My friend has a lifetime subscription Rolling Stone magazine. Well, they are big, but they accumulate, and I swear to grow exponentially! I want to keep him fully, by year, month, etc. (I am a former librarian!) No organizer tried, but are not far enough. I went to the place of Rolling Stone to see if it is a business that sold the collection boxes, but found nothing. If anyone knows what I mean, could you tell me where I get one? I have over 7 years Rolling Stone magazine, which I would like to put in collection boxes and organize! Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

jlee said...

I suggest you buy, go the clips and the organizers of cash, or any business office supplies. Try asking the Rolling Stones, they have a number and speak with a representative if there avabliable collection boxes are. Otherwise, try eBay, if box collectors.

Post a Comment