Writing An Employment Proposal Business Ideas? I Want To Start A Business... Need To Brainstorm...what Areas Need 'filling'?.?

Business ideas? I want to start a business... need to brainstorm...what areas need 'filling'?.? - writing an employment proposal

What is the growing need ?.... anybody heard of ideas that have worked in the world .... clean, said a niche to fill and ... but I can not.

I have many skills applicable ...... Experience management, event / program planning, proposal writing, research, fundraising, marketing ........ I know where to find grants and loans .... I can guarantee income for several months until my lack of confidence in wages ............

But I do not have to remember that the filling needs ....... I think even if I have been proposals of ideas that others have tried already to help me reflect on my own idea

It is extremely difficult to investigate on the Internet to get through the thousands of websites, the "rich to work on your home computer" fraud ............ I am talking about a business offline REAL (My plan is to benefit from the online market as well ... but now I'm looking for something in the real world)

Ideas? Resources for my research? .......

4 comments:

d4 said...

brilliant site map .... the lights of Facebook MySpace YouTube ...

Hell, the 3 billion to do that every ....


aye good pint?

Anna said...

Which is correct? Thu Capitol? Are there people who want to say, or need assistance for small businesses.
My BF just her own line of shirts, the things we have lived. If you have any others? S please do not hesitate to contact me:)

Anna

PartyDior@yahoo.com
AnnaConnects@hotmail.com

ArmyWife... said...

I work at home with my computer and my cell phone! I refer new customers to the company I am affiliated with .. The company is a member of the BBB and has started 20 years ago! I am advertising in online forums, where permitted, and leads me to my departure from there! The super easy and fun! For more information, please visit my website! http://www.workathomeunited.com/jtrahern

worknman... said...

Hello,

If you are looking for a list of the top 100 companies in Demarche.com, you will see big names like Pepsi, Campbell's, Walgreen's, etc.

It is also noted that Reliv International is the only work at home opportunity, the list is. We were by Forbes magazine, Fortune, BusinessWeek, etc. highlighted and is the only company worth their time.

My wife and I at home working with this company and would be pleased to help you the information you need.

Have a great day,
Michael
workman73@yahoo.com

Post a Comment