Home Staging Virginia Why Do Some Historic Homes Have Two Separate Stairwells When There Are Only Two Bedrooms?

Why do some historic homes have two separate stairwells when there are only two bedrooms? - home staging virginia

Recently, I visited two historic houses in Virginia (early 1800) with only two bedrooms. There are separate scales for each room.

The first house we visited was a careful staging of a space for women and a space for people, but the second residence is a cottage where the declaration does not seem very logical.

1 comments:

ηιhασ said...

The first owner of the house could be built this way for convenience. If you look closer than the others would not go that far. I just think it seems very strange in a small house. I have some old houses in my neighborhood, and I do not understand why it doors on the outside of your house with a fall of five feet on the ground.

Post a Comment