Photos Of Cervical Position How Much Is My Daughters Accident Claim Worth?

How much is my daughters accident claim worth? - photos of cervical position

29. 5YR January My daughter and I were taking our house on his bus after taking my two youngest children to kindergarten. There were about 45 mph, when the teenage driver in front of my car. I tried to avoid, and waved, but could not hit and his car. He was placed in the accident into account. Impact oon My daughter was unconscious. She suffered a head concussion. She did not return to consciousness for 2 hours and has no recollection of the morning. Med bills total about $ 2900th The insurance is that it can only offer $ 2,000 for pain and suffering, payment of invoices up to $ med 2900th I know that his claim is worth more than that. I have pictures of his head injury. I have all my medical reports and police reports. Has anyone else experienced this and what I want? I myself suffered a fractured wrist and torn knee Cartledge kneckes strain in my neck of the uterus. I always go through the treatments and x-rays of my arms and my knees. As an operation is required. Not sure by the end of this month. "My injuries play a role in his assertion that?

4 comments:

sydkan said...

Bills were $ 2,900 and that his injury was a concussion. I think $ 2000 is a fair proposal. With nothing if the treatment does not believe that you are far away. You can counter with a number that appears most appropriate.

His injuries are an entirely different issue.

Gambit said...

His injuries are not related to the complaint in context. If you can not prove that his permanent disability of the head injury, you are not much more than what the insurer offers. You can not claim loss of profit or loss of potential future benefits. One of 5 years can not claim that he is not to carry out regular maintenance of the house from the typical 5 years not responsible for vacuuming or washing dishes.

John P said...

As for the violations of his daughters go to the insurance that it offers to examine what they have a fair system, you have the right to bring him to justice, but I saw that the judge felt differently, and you can give you settle for less. His injuries have nothing to do with girls in their suffering, they BTW weaing belt?

golden rider said...

Why not contact your insurance agent and have a meeting with them and see where you stand. Without knowing all the facts, I can not do this kind of test for you. Good luck.

Post a Comment